Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Whether you have a gas, electric, or propane furnace, it will eventually break down and require professional repair. Make sure that when you need help that you call the furnace repair and maintenance professionals at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling. We have over 15 years of experience working with all different types and brands of furnaces. Our furnace repair technicians have over 150 years of collective experience and specialize in finding furnace problems quickly and getting them resolved fast. If you aren’t getting any heat or your furnace is making an unusual noise, just give us a call to talk with one of our friendly furnace repair specialists.
The heating specialists at Hood Canal Heating and Cooling offer quality furnace repair and maintenance services throughout Mason County, Kitsap County, Thurston County, Jefferson County and Pierce County.
Furnace Repair Services
We use our heating systems a lot throughout the year in order to keep our homes nice and toasty. But all that use can really take a toll on your furnace. If your furnace is having any issues, don’t hesitate to call the furnace repair professionals at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling. These are a few of the most common furnace repairs that we see.
- Cracked heat exchanger – If you hear rattling or notice that the flame on the furnace burner is wiggling or orange, it could mean you have a cracked heat exchanger. Call for repair right away as this problem can sometimes mean that you have a carbon monoxide leak.
- Clogged air filter – Your furnace has an air filter in it that is there to protect the inside parts from dust and dirt. If it gets clogged, it will restrict the flow of air through the furnace and cause big issues.
- Strange noises – When your furnace starts to make any new or unfamiliar noises it likely means that something is wrong.
- Not enough heat – This is another very common problem and could be caused by a clogged air filter, broken fan motor, dirty burner, or broken thermocouple.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Homeowners want a couple things from their furnaces: consistent and efficient operation. One of the best ways to make sure that happens is to get regular furnace maintenance services for your furnace. Whether you have a gas, electric or propane furnace, getting regular tune–ups and inspections is a great way to make sure that your furnace works well for as long as possible. During regular maintenance visits, our highly trained furnace maintenance technicians will thoroughly inspect, clean, and repair your entire system including the burner, thermocouple, flue, air handler, heat exchanger, air filter, gas line and so much more. This is how regular maintenance is able to potentially reduce repairs, increase efficiency, and extend the life of your heater.
Furnace Repair and Maintenance Services
Give our furnace specialists a call if you’re having any problems with your furnace. Whether you have a gas, electric, or propane furnace our specialists can get it working again quickly. Our furnace repair technicians always wear protective coverings on their feet and we are dedicated to the quality of work that we do and to the level of workmanship that we provide.
More About Heating
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Systems