Furnace Installation & Replacement
When the temperatures start to drop here in the Pacific Northwest you need to have a good heating system to stay comfortable. Furnaces are one of the most popular systems because of their consistency and efficiency. If you’re moving into a new home and need a heating system or it has come time to replace your current system, call the furnace installation and replacement specialists at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling. Our furnace installation technicians have over 150 years of combined experience and they undergo regular training in order to provide with the level of service that you deserve. Give us a call today if you’re ready to install a new furnace in your home, and one of our specialists will be able to answer any questions that you have.
The heating specialists at Hood Canal Heating and Cooling offer quality furnace installation and replacement services throughout Mason County, Kitsap County, Thurston County, Jefferson County and Pierce County.
Furnace Installation Services
Here at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling, we treat our customers like our family and we work with you to help you find a terrific furnace that matches your home’s needs and fits in your budget. That’s why we recommend the Trane brand of furnaces to our customers and why we are certified Trane Comfort Specialists. Trane offers a full range of furnaces for every home and every budget.
Types of Furnaces We Service
There is a wide variety of furnaces on the market and the specialists at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling provide complete furnace installation and replacement services for gas, electric and propane furnaces. Gas furnaces tend to be the most popular because natural gas is usually less expensive than both electricity and propane. However, if you don’t have a natural gas line coming into your home it will likely be expensive to have one installed. Propane is a terrific alternative natural gas and is usually stored in a tank in your yard and connected to your furnace. Electric furnaces are actually 100% efficient but because electricity tends to be expensive, many homeowners choose to opt for the natural gas or propane furnaces if they can.
Furnace Replacement Services
Your furnace and your air handler get a lot of use throughout the year and you may, at some point, need furnace replacement services. Here are a few signs to watch for that could indicate you need replace your furnace as opposed to repairing it.
- Cracked heat exchanger – If you hear rattling from your furnace, if the burner flame is wiggling or if it is orange in color, it could mean that you have a cracked heat exchanger.
- Frequent repair – Your furnace should require only few repairs throughout its life. If you start having to call for repair frequently, you may want to start thinking about replacement.
- Age – If you have an older furnace, it might be a good idea to replace it. You will likely see an increase in efficiency as well as comfort.
Furnace Installation and Replacement Services
Give us a call here at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling when you need any kind of furnace installation or replacement service. We are committed to providing you with the level of workmanship and customer service that you deserve.
More About Heating
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Systems