Fireplace Repair & Maintenance
Like any other appliance in your home, your fireplace will eventually wear out and require repair. If you’re having any problems with your fireplace, whether it’s powered by gas, electric or wood, just call the fireplace repair technicians at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling. By providing consistent quality services to our customers for over 15 years, we have built up a reputation that we are proud of. We treat your home like our very own which is why our fireplace technicians always wear protective coverings over their boots and put down drop cloths on the floor to protect your home. We are dedicated to providing you with the level of service and quality that you deserve. Give us a call today to talk with one of our fireplace professionals about any repair or maintenance that you need.
The heating specialists at Hood Canal Heating and Cooling offer quality fireplace repair and maintenance services throughout Mason County, Kitsap County, Thurston County, Jefferson County and Pierce County.
Fireplace Repair Services
If you use your fireplace a lot then there are a few things that you should watch for that could indicate that you need a visit from the fireplace repair technicians at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling.
- Firebox – The brick on the inside of most fireplaces is a type appropriately known as firebrick. It is not very durable and is highly susceptible to water damage. Watch for any missing mortar, loose bricks, or white efflorescence forming on the inside of your firebox. These are all signs that you have a water leak somewhere that is allowing water to drip down into your fireplace.
- Cracks – Cracks are another very common problem with fireplaces. Any cracks in the inside of your fireplace are a huge fire hazard. These can be caused by poor installation, water leaks, old age or from water damage.
- Warping –A pre–fabricated fireplace could be susceptible to warping if it has been overheated in the past from over–feeding. This can also case the fireplace to vent improperly.
Like any other piece of equipment, maintaining your fireplace is essential to its consistent and efficient operation. Not only is regular maintenance good for your fireplace’s health but it is also necessary for your safety. House fires from poorly maintained fireplaces are very common throughout the country.
Call Hood Canal Heating & Cooling to set up regular fireplace maintenance services with our specialists. During regular maintenance visits, our fireplace maintenance technicians will perform a number of tasks to allow them to find any small issues that could develop into serious problems. They will check any fuel lines or electrical wires heading into your fireplace to make sure that they are working well. They will also clean out your fireplace, check the flue and remove any efflorescence, creosote or soot which could pose a fire hazard. If they find any problems with your fireplace, they will speak with you about them to see if you would like to proceed with repairs.
Fireplace Repair and Maintenance Services
If your fireplace is pushing smoke into your room or you notice any cracks in the firebox, call the fireplace repair and maintenance specialists at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling. We respond quickly and provide you with the quality of service that you deserve.
More About Heating
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Systems