Ductless Mini Split Systems
Ductless mini split heating and air conditioning systems have been around for many years but many homeowners are starting to pay more attention because of several potential benefits. If you’d like to learn more about ductless mini split systems or you’re interested in talking with one of our trained specialists, just call Hood Canal Heating & Cooling today. We have over 15 years of experience offering fast, reliable and good quality ductless mini split installation, repair, and maintenance services. Whether your current ductless system isn’t producing enough heating or cooling or you’re ready to replace your furnace or AC with a new system, just give us a call. We’ll work with you through the whole process and help design a system for you that meets your home’s needs and your budget. Contact us today to learn more or to talk with us about your home’s heating and cooling needs.
The ductless mini split heating and AC specialists at Hood Canal Heating and Cooling offer quality repair, installation and maintenance services for all different types of systems throughout Mason County, Kitsap County, Thurston County, Jefferson County and Pierce County.
What Are Ductless Mini Split Systems?
Ductless mini split systems offer homeowners several important advantages because of their unique design. They use wall–mounted units in each room or area of the home. The individual units circulate the air inside each of the zones to provide heating or cooling. The units are connected to one or more outdoor condenser units that exhaust heat while in cooling mode or absorb heat while in heating mode. This configuration has several benefits.
- Greater efficiency – Ductless mini splits avoid the energy loss that is associated with traditional ducted systems. As cool air travels through ductwork it can absorb heat from the outside thus reduces the system’s efficiency. Likewise, in heating mode heat from the air can escape out the surface of the ducts.
- Zone control – Another advantage that ductless mini split heating and air conditioning systems have is that they allow homeowners to set different temperatures throughout the house. So if you’re only using your kitchen and living room you don’t have to cool or heat your entire home just to be comfortable where you are. This is another energy advantage that ductless mini splits have.
Ductless Mini Split Installation Services
Ductless mini split systems are a great heating and cooling option for any home—especially older homes that lack the space for ductwork or additions. Our ductless mini split installation technicians will work with you from start to finish. We will help you find a system that matches your home’s needs as well as your budget. Give us a call today if your current system isn’t working any more or if you’re interested in switching to a ductless system for the efficiency benefits.
Ductless Mini Split Repair Services
Like any other piece of equipment your ductless mini split system will eventually break down and require service. Give us a call here for ductless mini split repair services. Our ductless mini split repair technicians have over 150 years of combined service and will be able to get your system back up and working as quickly as possible. We are committed to providing you with good quality workmanship and friendly customer service.
Ductless Mini Split Maintenance
If you’re like most homeowners then you’re interested in keeping your home comfortable and working as efficiently as possible. One of the best ways to do that is to get regular maintenance for your ductless mini split heating and air conditioning system. At Hood Canal Heating & Cooling, we offer a huge range of services including ductless mini split system maintenance. We can visit your home several times each year and perform a thorough cleaning, inspection and tune–up on your entire system. We will check the electrical components, motor systems, fans, refrigerant pressure and much more.
Ductless Mini Split System Services
If you’re in need of any ductless mini split air conditioning and heating repair, installation or maintenance services, call here at Hood Canal Heating & Cooling.
More About Heating
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits
- Zone Systems